2007年11月10日 星期六

Evan Almighty

this is a dialogue of the moive("Evan Almighty") below.
when i saw that in my common course coincidentally,
i cannot help but turn my eyes to the windows of classroom,
or i must be out of control.
--
if someone prays for patience
do you think god just give him some patience ?
or give him the opportunity to be patience?

if someone prays for courageous
do you think god just give him the courage ?
or give him the opportunity to be courage?

if someone prays for family to be closer
you think god just give warm for their feeling ?
or give them the opportunity to love rach others?

--
when i blowed out the candle, god indeed heard my voice.
but, god just give me the illusion,
or
only give me the opportunity to fall?

dont say that was a test, a learning of growth...
dont say that, ive had enough of the situation.
dont say that, ok?
dont say that

沒有留言: